Being a part of Woomio is an opportunity to work within and shape the ever-changing space of digital marketing. Woomio is a SaaS tool aimed at building trusted relationships between businesses and consumers. Woomio is growing at an ever increasing pace as we experience a great demand for our platform and services globally, thus now is the time for us to fully conquer the market with the right leading marketer in front.
👉🏻 Check out our “Working at Woomio” Instagram account to get a sneak peak on what happens behind the scenes!
What You Can Expect to Get Out of Working With Us:
- Become an integral part of our sales team
- Flexible working hours - We understand that you might have a life outside of work
- We believe in you and want you to feel empowered. Therefore, this is an opportunity for you to add your own fingerprint to the agenda
- Near public transit - Dybbølsbro (S train) or Enghave Plads (Metro)
- Super vibrant start-up office environment next to the Meatpacking District
1. Manage End to End Sales Process
Managing the whole sales process regarding the position. As well towards SMB and lower mid market prospects
2. Build and Maintain Strong Pipeline
Due to cold calling, booking of meetings and getting leads, you will build your pipeline and doing demo meetings wish hopefully with end with closing deals.
3. Become a Market Expert
Be the expert within the space and understand the dynamics of the influencer marketing space. And convey feedback from the market and prospects to relevant stakeholders at Woomio i.e product feedback, competitor feedback etc.
4. Build Strong Relationships
Be a good consultative and have professional approach to ensure strong relationships with prospects.
5. Exceptional Data Discipline
Working in a big data driven organisation you will develop big data discipline in CRM and other relevant systems
We are looking for a true sales professional with a solid track record of meeting and exceeding targets. As a Corporate Account Executive you will manage the end-to-end sales process towards SMB & mid market. You will be responsible for generating some pipeline for yourself, however, most of your pipeline will be given through some marketing support to ensure some pipeline is generated.
Your ambition is through the roof and besides continuously hitting target you’re motivated by supporting the people around you and helping us build an awesome company.
- 2-5 years of experience with closing deals
- Experience with pre-sales (booking meetings and such)
- Ambitious attitude
- Structured approach to work
- Driven and self motivated
- Excellent verbal, written, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Problem solver with the ability to adapt quickly in a fast paced environment
- You have a good energy and power
- You are good at establish good relations
- You have a extroverted personality
- You have a competition mindset
- You have a strong impact power
- You are not afraid of getting "No's"
- You are hungry to learn and for the sales circle
- You are an experienced and ambitious digital marketer
- You are a strong communicator.
- You have a natural flair for empowering your people
- You are commercial oriented
We are a hyper growth company and we believe that influencers & content creators shape the future of marketing. We have built Woomio to help great brands and agencies become great at Influencer Marketing. Our platform provides end-to-end influencer relationship management, workflow automation and custom measurement for influencer marketing programs at scale. Woomio is a venture-backed fast growing start-up.
We are more than 60 Woomians (21 different nationalities) with an average age of 28 years. We expect to grow with additional +100 hires over the next 18-24 months. Our company values are Empowerment, Customer Centric, Diversity, Transparency and Trust.
We all go to work because we want to make an impact and change the future for Influencer Marketing.