Business Development Representative
Being a part of Woomio is an opportunity to work within and shape the ever-changing space of digital marketing. Woomio is a SaaS tool aimed at building trusted relationships between businesses and consumers. Woomio is growing at an ever increasing pace as we experience a great demand for our platform and services globally, thus now is the time for us to fully conquer the market with the right leading marketer in front.
👉🏻 Check out our “Working at Woomio” Instagram account to get a sneak peak on what happens behind the scenes!
What You Can Expect to Get Out of Working With Us:
- The opportunity to kick start your sales career within the space of influencer marketing
- Become an integral part of our sales team
- Flexible working hours - We understand that you might have a life outside of work
- We believe in you and want you to feel empowered. Therefore, this is an opportunity for you to add your own fingerprint to the agenda
- Near public transit - Dybbølsbro (S train) or Enghave Plads (Metro)
- Super vibrant start-up office environment next to the Meatpacking District
1. Build pipeline
Building a healthy pipeline by phone, email and other channels
(Expected workload 40%)
2. Build Relations
Interact with C level and other relevant stakeholders such as Marketeers or Influencer Agents and qualify ICP (Ideal Customer Profile) prospects
(Expected workload 30%)
3. Account Mapping
Ensure that we have the right stakeholders involved. Build sales cadences and nurture flows for prospects
(Expected workload 20%)
Present the most qualified leads to our Account Executives
(Expected workload depends on how many meetings you book ;-))
5. Become an Expert
Influencer Marketing research so you become an expert within the space
(Expected workload 10%)
We are looking for a A passionate and ambitious individual filled with energy and power. Maybe you have already taken the first step into a professional sales career, or are ready to take on the challenge of becoming a true sales professional AKA super star.
As a Business Development Representative (BDR) you will play a crucial part of our organization and sales process.
- Driven, motivated and independent individual
- Perfect command of the english language, both written and orally since we operate world wide
- Interest in Influencer Marketing and have a desire to become an expert within the field
- Comfortable with speaking to senior stakeholders
- A good listener and good at identifying customer needs
- Can do attitude and a problem solver
- B2B sales experience is a plus, but not a requirement
- You have a great energy and power
- You are ambitious about your career
- You have a natural flair for empowering your people
- You are an empathic soul and can put yourself in the customers place
- You have a wish for self developing
As mentioned before, transparency is key. We know that being a BDR can be tough at times, but it gives you the best practical experience to become an Account Executive expert. Therefore, it is important for us to state that we have outlined a very clear path, so you can excel your sales career.
Starting in the role as a BDR inbound you can expect to work with inbound prospects for 6 months. Once you grow more confident with the role and have a stability in your performance you will get ramped up to become BDR outbound, which you will do for approx. 6 months months. Next up is then a Senior BDR position, which you will have for 3-6 months. As a Senior BDR you will start to work closely with some of our Account Executives and smoothly transition into the role of a new bizz sales person.
To sum it up, if you have a stable performance and positive attitude you can expect to become an Account Executive within 12-18 months in total.
Onboarding plan first three months
Learn how it is to be in our customers' shoes
Learn our sales methodology (SPIN, MEDDIC, SPICED)
Get acquainted with your amazing colleagues
We are a hyper growth company and we believe that influencers & content creators shape the future of marketing. We have built Woomio to help great brands and agencies become great at Influencer Marketing. Our platform provides end-to-end influencer relationship management, workflow automation and custom measurement for influencer marketing programs at scale. Woomio is a venture-backed fast growing start-up.
We are more than 60 Woomians (21 different nationalities) with an average age of 28 years. We expect to grow with additional +100 hires over the next 18-24 months. Our company values are Empowerment, Customer Centric, Diversity, Transparency and Trust.
We all go to work because we want to make an impact and change the future for Influencer Marketing.