Influencer Marketing Campaign Intern
Being a part of Woomio is an opportunity to work within and shape the ever-changing space of digital marketing. Woomio is a SaaS tool aimed at building trusted relationships between businesses and consumers. Woomio is growing at an ever increasing pace as we experience a great demand for our platform and services globally, thus now is the time for us to fully conquer the market with the right leading marketer in front.
👉🏻 Check out our “Working at Woomio” Instagram account to get a sneak peak on what happens behind the scenes!
What You Can Expect to Get Out of Working With Us:
- The opportunity to shape the future of Influencer Marketing
- Become an integral part of our Enablement Service team
- Flexible working hours - We understand that you might have a life outside of work
- We believe in you and want you to feel empowered. Therefore, this is an opportunity for you to add your own fingerprint to the agenda
- Near public transit - Dybbølsbro (S train) or Enghave Plads (Metro)
- Super vibrant start-up office environment next to the Meatpacking District
1. Influencer Campaigns
Your main responsibility will be assisting with planning and execution of influencer campaigns, as well as various communication projects
2. Understanding of the Space
The goal is for you to gain a great understanding of how you can work with social media and influencers, as well as measuring the results
3. Data Discipline
Secure exceptional data discipline in the customers Woomio account and that all processes are documented and delivered to the customer in their IM playbook
4. Be a Helping Hand
From time to time you will also help out in our Customer Success team
An intern that can help Woomio partners on their journey towards working in house with influencer marketing or scaling up their efforts. You will assist our Enablement Service team facilitating influencer campaign management for the customer in their transition period. We imagine that you are at the end of your studies and are looking to gain more work related experience within influencer marketing.
Your ambition might be to become an influencer marketing expert and you care about contributing to improving the standards within the influencer marketing space. You are motivated by supporting the people around you and in being a part of and contributing to this awesome scale up company.
We expect you to be committed and passionate about Influencer Marketing. Therefore you have a natural interest in influencers and social media and follow the latest trends on Facebook, Instagram, TikTok and LinkedIn. The rest we'll probably teach you.
- Currently be studying a marketing related field
- You have an ambitious attitude
- You have a structured approach to work
- You are driven and self motivated
- You have excellent verbal, written, interpersonal and presentation skills in Danish and English
- Problem solver with the ability to adapt quickly in a fast paced environment
- You are ambitious, have a great energy and power
- You have a good drive and eger to learn
- You are a strong communicator
- You understand the power of Influencer Marketing
- You have a natural flair for empowering your people
- You are a team player
We are a hyper growth company and we believe that influencers & content creators shape the future of marketing. We have built Woomio to help great brands and agencies become great at Influencer Marketing. Our platform provides end-to-end influencer relationship management, workflow automation and custom measurement for influencer marketing programs at scale. Woomio is a venture-backed fast growing start-up.
We are more than 60 Woomians (21 different nationalities) with an average age of 28 years. We expect to grow with additional +100 hires over the next 18-24 months. Our company values are Empowerment, Customer Centric, Diversity, Transparency and Trust.
We all go to work because we want to make an impact and change the future for Influencer Marketing.