Being a part of Woomio is an opportunity to work within and shape the ever-changing space of digital marketing. Woomio is a SaaS tool aimed at building trusted relationships between businesses and consumers. Woomio is growing at an ever increasing pace as we experience a great demand for our platform and services globally, thus now is the time for us to fully conquer the market with the right leading marketer in front.
👉🏻 Check out our “Working at Woomio” Instagram account to get a sneak peak on what happens behind the scenes!
What You Can Expect to Get Out of Working With Us:
- The opportunity to shape the future of Woomio's product within the space of influencer marketing
- Become an integral part of our Product team, taking our business to the next level
- Flexible working hours - We understand that you might have a life outside of work
- We believe in you and want you to feel empowered. Therefore, this is an opportunity for you to add your own fingerprint to the agenda
- Near public transit - Dybbølsbro (S train) or Enghave Plads (Metro)
- Super vibrant start-up office environment next to the Meatpacking District
1. Collaborating in Squad
Will be to have great collaborating within your squad as well as other Product Managers, to explore problems, share learnings, and influence our overall product strategy and shape our principles
2. Build Products
Will be to build great products through a clear commercial lens, and working cross-functionality across the business
3. Mapping the Way
Will be to manage the roadmap: capture work from a wide range of inputs, understand and prioritise this work so your team is always working on the most impactful projects
4. Problem Solving
Will be to dive deep into the problems that you’re tackling through research and regular interaction with customers; define and frame those problems for the team. And scope these solutions to their smallest coherent state to ship to customers as early as you can
5. Take Lead
Will be to collaborate with your team in thinking big, to imagining future solutions that solve these problems. And motivate a group of committed, smart people to do the best work of their careers
For the next stage of Woomio’s growth, we are building a world class product team and are therefore looking for a passionate Product Manager. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design and develop products that deliver according to our company vision and strategy.
The product you’ll build and shape will help businesses connect with their audience and have more meaningful, relevant and personal conversations.
- Have 4+ years experience as Product Manager / Owner
- You’re entrepreneurial; you don’t need direction; you're self driven
- You can clearly communicate product decisions and the rationale behind them. You’re comfortable making decisions without consensus. You can help others make decisions by being persuasive
- Passion for tackling business opportunities through solving customer problems (large and small.) Be able to think deeply about product design decisions and have an understanding of how to create simple user interfaces
- You’re a team player and are able to inspire your team to go the extra mile
- You’re able to easily switch between thinking creatively and analytically
- You have deep experience working with both qualitative customer insights, and quantitative customer data to inform decisions. You’ve conducted user research, a/b tests and have worked closely with design researchers and analysts. You’re comfortable using the right approach to navigate ambiguity
- You preferably have experience of SaaS / subscription products
- You preferably have experience from working within a marketing team (inhouse or agency) or a great understanding hereof
- An interest in business as well as technology
- A natural curiosity and a love of learning
- Flair for empowering your team
- You have the ability to influent others
- You can go in front and map out the way
- You can take ownership
We are a hyper growth company and we believe that influencers & content creators shape the future of marketing. We have built Woomio to help great brands and agencies become great at Influencer Marketing. Our platform provides end-to-end influencer relationship management, workflow automation and custom measurement for influencer marketing programs at scale. Woomio is a venture-backed fast growing start-up.
We are more than 60 Woomians (21 different nationalities) with an average age of 28 years. We expect to grow with additional +100 hires over the next 18-24 months. Our company values are Empowerment, Customer Centric, Diversity, Transparency and Trust.
We all go to work because we want to make an impact and change the future for Influencer Marketing.