Senior Product Designer
Being a part of Woomio is an opportunity to work within and shape the ever-changing space of digital marketing. Woomio is a SaaS tool aimed at building trusted relationships between businesses and consumers. Woomio is growing at an ever increasing pace as we experience a great demand for our platform and services globally, thus now is the time for us to fully conquer the market with the right leading marketer in front.
👉🏻 Check out our “Working at Woomio” Instagram account to get a sneak peak on what happens behind the scenes!
What You Can Expect to Get Out of Working With Us:
- The opportunity to shape the future of Woomio's design
- Become an integral part of our Tech team, and taking our business to the next level
- Great responsibility and empowerment from day one with the opportunity to set the right dream team
- Flexible working hours - We understand that you might have a life outside of work
- We believe in you and want you to feel empowered. Therefore, this is an opportunity for you to add your own fingerprint to the agenda
- Near public transit - Dybbølsbro (S train) or Enghave Plads (Metro)
- Super vibrant start-up office environment next to the Meatpacking District
1. Sketch and Prototype
Will be to create sketches and prototypes that make design directions clear and concrete for the whole team, helping the team to make better decisions
2. Build Strategy
Will be to create a design strategy and shape design principles to build the foundation of a larger design team
3. Close Collaborating
Will be to work closely with the Product Manager to do exploratory research and help shape the coming projects
4. Problem Solving
Will be to iterate your designs based on testing and feedback from our customers and from the whole team and scope design solutions based on technical limitations and business scope
Will be to support the Product Design team, and take ownership. Moreover, communicate well-annotated design specs for our engineering team
For the next stage of Woomio’s journey, we’re building a world class product team and are therefore looking for an experienced Product Designer. We’re looking for someone who can take ownership of the overall design strategy, deliver massive impact and to lay the foundation of what will become a large team of designers in the near future.
- You have 6+ years of experience as a Product Designer, thus you are used to working directly with and contributing to design systems including component design and documentation
- You are an excellent self-starter who can plan and manage their own work, cross borders and break down silos between disciplines, empowering designers and engineers to work quickly with high standards for quality and consistency
- You have experiences with designing connected modular systems, not just user interfaces
- You are an excellent communicator of design work and your rationale behind proposals
- You prototype to learn - using the right level of fidelity from simple sketches to high-fidelity functional prototypes in Figma or similar tools
- You have an appreciation of the entire product development process, and can take a concept from a whiteboard sketch through to a fully-realised user experience
- You have an interest in business as well as technology
- Preferably, you come with experience with SaaS / subscription products
- You have experience from working within a marketing team (inhouse or agency) or a great understanding here
We're looking for a portfolio that clearly outlines the problems you were tackling with your design work. It should touch on the process you applied to tackling the challenges, rather than focusing just on visuals and landing pages. Your experience should ideally focus on designing software products.
- You are first and foremost an empath. We weight emotional intelligence as a key factor for success
- You have a very structured way of working and capable of leading multiple projects simultaneously
- You are an experienced and ambitious digital marketer
- You have a growth mindset and a great desire to make a true impact from day one
- You are a strong communicator. You understand the power of “Keep It Short and Simple, KISS”
- You have a natural flair for empowering your people
- You would like to be the face of the company and don’t mind standing up in front of people
We are a hyper growth company and we believe that influencers & content creators shape the future of marketing. We have built Woomio to help great brands and agencies become great at Influencer Marketing. Our platform provides end-to-end influencer relationship management, workflow automation and custom measurement for influencer marketing programs at scale. Woomio is a venture-backed fast growing start-up.
We are more than 60 Woomians (21 different nationalities) with an average age of 28 years. We expect to grow with additional +100 hires over the next 18-24 months. Our company values are Empowerment, Customer Centric, Diversity, Transparency and Trust.
We all go to work because we want to make an impact and change the future for Influencer Marketing.