Senior UX Designer
Being a part of Woomio is an opportunity to work within and shape the ever-changing space of digital marketing. Woomio is a SaaS tool aimed at building trusted relationships between businesses and consumers. Woomio is growing at an ever increasing pace as we experience a great demand for our platform and services globally, thus now is the time for us to fully conquer the market.
👉🏻 Check out our “Working at Woomio” Instagram account to get a sneak peak on what happens behind the scenes! 📷
What You Can Expect to Get Out of Working With Us:
- The opportunity to shape the future of data driven influencer marketing platforms
- We believe in you and want you to feel empowered. Therefore, this is an opportunity for you to add your own fingerprint to the agenda
- Near public transit - Dybbølsbro (S train) or Enghave Plads (Metro)
- Super vibrant start-up office environment next to the Meatpacking District
- A company that puts emotional intelligence as a strategic prioritisation on the agenda
You will develop comprehensive research strategies to drive research from end to end, from inception to completion. Subsequently, you will map and make sense of customer insights while connecting it with desired business outcomes and possible solutions
You will turn research and insights into ideas, concepts, interactions and designs through prototypes, A/B tests, and other experiments
You will help specify and sketch out intuitive user interfaces with attention to making components reusable
4. Feedback Loops
You will setup continuous and recurring cycles of constant user feedback and testing with our end users
5. Build Roadmap
You will contribute to the continuous improvement of our discovery processes and tools by working closely with the product team to understand research priorities to build out roadmaps
We are looking for an experienced and ambitious UX designer, who is ready to make an immediate impact and take ownership of our product design.
It is expected that you are willing to roll up your sleeves and be able to execute effectively, as well as playing an active and important role in building a stellar team within influencer marketing SaaS.
- You have preferably worked in the SaaS industry
- You are fluent in English both written and orally
- You have 3+ years of professional experience with UX and product design in a SaaS or software company
- You have a strong toolbox of UX and design methods that span across strategy, user research, and interaction design.
- You have experience with digital idea- and concept development. Could be through design sprints, prototyping, or similar.
- You have a good understanding of the techniques and methods of modern product discovery and product delivery.
- You are first and foremost an empath. We weight emotional intelligence as a key factor for success
- You are a strong communicator both written and oral
- You have an interest in business as well as technology
- You have a natural curiosity and a love of learning
- You have a flair for empowering your team
- You have the ability to influent others
- You can take ownership
We are a hyper growth company and we believe that influencers & content creators shape the future of marketing. We have built Woomio to help great brands and agencies become great at Influencer Marketing. Our platform provides end-to-end influencer relationship management, workflow automation and custom measurement for influencer marketing programs at scale. Woomio is a venture-backed fast growing start-up.
We are more than 70 Woomians (and have more than 25 different nationalities) with an average age of 28 years. We expect to grow with additional +100 hires over the next 18-24 months. Our company values are Empowerment, Customer Centric, Diversity, Transparency and Trust.
We all go to work because we want to make an impact and change the future for Influencer Marketing.